Revolution: In this motion a very effective and powerful acceleration is generated which is responsible for the deaeration . It eliminated the Air bubbles from high/low viscous materials without fail. It is a clockwise motion.
Rotation: This motion a very effective andpowerful acceleration is generated which is responsible for the uniform mixing. Dispersion of particles take place uniformly in high/low viscous materials. It is a anti-clockwise motion. Container is placed at 45 degree angle for better result.
- The revolution and rotation fluctuation driven to realize a uniform mixing of the base material while ensuring no stratification, no precipitation.
- The use of unique centrifugal force, material is uniformly dispersed mixture while removing internal submicron bubbles.
- No propeller structure or design which save cleaning time and wastage of materials.
- Operation: Just up and down the operation panel, the left and right keys, you can easily run setting.
- High-speed processing: only several seconds - several minutes, it can correspond to a variety of low viscosity material to a high viscosity with deaeration.
- Cup holder Angle: rotation using cup holders tilt structure to address the shortage of material.